Monday, December 31, 2007

Breaking News!

Apparently, when you lose weight, you drop a shoe size. I'm at 6.5 now. Interesting. The ring size has also dropped - we're down to a 4 now. My favorite ring is slipping off. Crap.

In other weight loss news, I lost two pounds over vacation. Feel free to send me hate mail.

I spilled oatmeal on my skirt this morning. It looks like I threw up on myself. Just another reason I never buy good clothes. And I was lookin' hot today! Black sweater, black skirt, black tights, new black patent leather heels. I got it goin' on. Except for the oatmeal.

I got a phone number last night at Conor Byrne. Yeah, BABY, I got it goin' ON.

No big plans for New Year's tonight. I may just hang out on Darragh's couch and treat myself to some champagne. Screw the apple cider. We should be able to see the fireworks from his balcony.

Just about 12 hours left in this godforsaken year. Can I get a HELL YEAH!?

I've had three cups of coffee today. Think anyone will notice?

Happy New Year, faithful reader! Here's wishing everyone a fantabulous 2008!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HELL YEAH! There ya go! Happy New Year!