Wednesday, January 2, 2008

2008 Update

I'm sorry to say I have nothing exciting to report.

I hung out at Darragh's on New Year's Eve. He was asleep when I got there, and while he woke up for a bit to partake in champagne and baked brie, he fell back asleep during the movie. I had to wake him at midnight to celebrate. We watched the fireworks on TV.

Funny thing, there was a computer glitch so the fireworks at the Space Needle didn't go off at first. I thought, oh that's a bad way to start off the new year......

And so far, 2008 has been relatively uneventful.

I took my christmas decorations down yesterday. Or, started to. But then McP called, so we went to the beach for a bit, then just lounged around and watched movies the rest of the day. Much better than taking down decorations.

And side note - Children of Men is depressing as hell. I knew it would be bleak but holy crap. At one point, when there was nothing going on but a bunch of gunfire, I excused myself to the bathroom. McP said, "You want me to pause it?" I said, "Um. No. I don't think I'm going to miss anything too exciting." Consider yourself warned.

That's about all I got. Laundry tonight. Maybe hanging out with Jessica on Thursday. A girl's night Saturday. Oh! And the Seahawks play the Redskins on Saturday! My, won't that be a fun game! East coast vs West coast. How exciting! I'm sure the text messages will be flying! I need to find someone with a bigger TV. My little 14" isn't going do this game justice.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You absolutely can NOT watch the Redskins beat the Seahawks on a 14" tv. No sir. That would not be good. Tee, hee, hee. I had to write something didn't I??? Good luck to your boys. I'll be cheering for mine!