Friday, September 5, 2008

There Are Changes Afoot

Not much to tell you about. I've had a pretty quiet week. Except for work. That's one of those things that's afoot. But I can't tell you about that just yet. Soon. Promise.

Also, I'm feeling some forward momentum in the luv department. I'm taking my coffeemaker over to Todd's this weekend. And I may just leave it.

G A S P.

We're having a football brunch on Sunday for the 10am Seahawks game and Todd doesn't have a coffee maker. Which is why we're at Starbucks every weekend morning. He has a french press (that I bought him for Father's Day) but we've both proven that we have no idea how to make coffee in a french press. So, I'm hauling my swanky Cuisinart over there. And as I was loading it into my car this morning, I thought why don't I just leave it? I never make coffee during the week. Only on the weekends. And I'm at Todd's on the weekends. Duh.

First a toothbrush. Then a towelrack. Now a coffeemaker.

Look at me.....relate!

And this weekend is already shaping up to be uber busy. Jamie is taking her board exam tomorrow morning (everyone send good juju to Jamie around 9am! Go, Jamie, Go!) so I'll be meeting up with her for celebratory drinks tomorrow afternoon. And yes, we will be celebrating. I just know it!

Then there's my friend's annual pie party (what's your favorite number? PIE!) that I attended last year (and I will not be making a plum pie). This year it's BYOF. Bring your own fruit. Apparently, their fruit trees haven't produced much. I think I'll go with apples.

Then Sunday is the big football brunch, then finishing up the cleaning we started last weekend. Hopefully, there will be before and after pictures. They're good for my portfolio.

Ah, so much to do!
Now, if I can just make through today.....

2 comments:

TD said...

What's nice is that the coffee maker matches all the stainless appliances in the kitchen. OMG, the SYNERGY!

Anonymous said...

Hmmmmmmmmm.....first a toothbrush, then a towelrack and now a coffee maker??? Sounding kind o' serious!