Friday, September 5, 2008

Reason #129 Why I Love My Man

Todd called a little bit ago. He had a quick question.

He was hanging my towel rack above the toilet, and in the process of measuring and actually drilling, the towel rack moved alittle to the left. A full inch to the left. So, it wasn't centered over the toilet.

He asked if I wanted him to redrill the holes and fix it.

This is not why I love him. You would think.....but no.

After I said no, don't put more holes in the wall, it will be fine, really....we started talking about something else. Then a few minutes later, during a brief lull in the conversation, he said, "I'm going to fix it. Yes, I'm going to fix it. It will bug me."

THIS is why I love him. He's as detail oriented as I am.
Or neurotic. Take your pick.

5 comments:

TD said...

Um, all of the above?

And yeah, it wasn't that things got shifted between measuring and drilling. It was that I measured the outside length of the bar and forgot to mark where the mounting brackets were centered. So I ended up centering the first mounting bracket on the left outside mark. Total brain fart.

It's all good now though... even puttied and painted over the old holes. :-)

(Brought to you by word verification mqvibr, which rhymes with MacGuyver)

Anonymous said...

I'm just happy to see that you both know that (in my world) centering a towel bar is mandatory (OCD much, Beth?). I'm also happy to see that my little word verification habit has finally caught on. Yay! (self-important much, Beth?) ;)

(brought to you by the word verification "mfnhf," which should be pronounced "muffin-huff," cuz I sez so.)

TD said...

BTW, sweetie, I think Reason #129 is because I bring you sushi.

This would be at least Reason #458. ;-)

Raechelle said...

Are you kiddin' me? I picked the number 129 TWICE?

Huh. What could that possibly mean? I don't know any other numbers?

I hate math.

Anonymous said...

Hmph. I'm taking my word verification and going home.

(brought to you by the word verification "ddjimof," = "didji-moff." Well, didja?)

OK. I lied.