Sunday, March 17, 2013

Visiting the Folks, Day 1

Slept until 10am.  And it was beautiful.

But out of bed at 10:03 because I felt bad.

Mom and dad were eating breakfast, and I may or may not have been force fed a piece a bacon.  Or two.  But other than that, I had green tea and oatmeal with raisins and walnuts.  So there.

Pet the cat, watch TV, surf the net.  All afternoon.

Dinner! Pasta alfredo and baked beans (for ma and pa) and quinoa and roasted veggies for me.  We split some chicken and I had a roll.  Yummy.

Then there's clean up and now, a glass of wine with my mama to celebrate St. Patty's Day.  Can't go through a St. Patty's Day without consuming some form of alcohol, right?  And the only whiskey dad has is Gentleman Jack.  Mmmm.
**********

Pic(s) of the day:

Self portrait with mom's new camera.

Trying to look sexy while mom takes the self portrait

Maybe if I look up, my jowels won't be so prominent.

Okay, may I need to look up a little higher?






Screw it, let's just hide the jowels.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Your jowels are beautiful!! Mama.