* Coffee, with a twist. Mom ran out of milk. But vanilla ice cream works just as well.
* Get dressed, do my hair, brush my teeth, then we're off!
* K-Mart, Wal-Mart, sewing store, post office, grocery store and Burger King for lunch. They bring you mints to your table at BK now. Very fancy. I didn't eat the mint though.
* Back home to sit on the porch and watch the rain. It's been raining off and on since I got here. The high is about 65. I love it.
* Snooze in the big recliner while watching a Lifetime movie. Oddly riveting. With Ally Sheedy.
* Dinnertime! Hot dogs, coleslaw, beans and sweet tea. Welcome to the country.
* On to the couch to snooze a little more.
* American Idol and Survivor. I hate these shows. But I root for Phillip. He does an amazing cover of "Volcano" by Damien Rice. Holy cow.
* Cake time! Spice with caramel frosting. Yum.
* Shows are over. Time for bed. But first, a phone call to my hubby. Miss him.
Pic of the day:
|Snoozing with Goober|