Thursday, March 17, 2011

Happy St. Paddy's Day and Other Stuff

Please enjoy this card I made on Some Ecards.



**********

You may (or may not) have noticed that the link to my blog changed. It’s now simply www.mynewlifeouthere.com

It’s like I have my own website. I’m so cool.
Now I just need to learn how to code.

**********

I saw a quote on building’s sign today on my drive to work.

Do not be pushed by your problems.  Be led by your dreams.

Very poetic, don’t you think? I’m going to try and keep that in mind.

**********

I haven't told you my most recent fantasy, have I?

The house next door to us, on a corner, is for sale.  It's big.  Really big.  Has a media room, a downstairs play area (or music room?), an en suite master bathroom, island in the kitchen, an office off the dining room and a one car garage.

I want this house.

I offered to switch with our neighbors, thinking they wanted to downsize, but I don't think she realized I was serious.  Now I'm dreaming about Todd's series selling and us gaining a large chunk of money very quickly and just offering the neighbors cash for their house.  Which they'll accept.  Yay!  I already have our furniture placed and have gone through our first party there.

What?  Just let me dream, okay?

**********

We watched Red tonight.   Awesome, awesome movie.  Just awesome.  Watch it.

It's awesome.

**********

I hate that I come home every evening and fall asleep for an hour.  What is up with that?  I need to get up more during the day.  Walk around the block.  Do jumping jacks in my cube.  Something to get off my tush.

Um.

Okay. That's all.  I think.

1 comment:

Kristin said...

Did you really make that ecard? If so, nice job! I'm impressed!

Also, Paul put Red in our Netflix queue and we watched it a few weeks ago. I had no interest in it b/c it is totally not my type of movie, but agreed to make Paul happy and just watch it...and I was pleasantly surprised. It was so good!!! Definitely recommend it.