Thursday, November 25, 2010

Gobble Gobble

Happy Thanksgiving.

Our day started with the Macy's Thanksgiving Parade, then moved on into the dog show (fluffy puppies!!), and then it was dinnertime!

I have often complimented Todd on his cooking abilities, but I have to say, the man went above and beyond this year.  I joked earlier in the week about going grocery shopping, and how he didn't need to go with me because it was least I could do since he'd be doing all the cooking.

I was joking!
Kind of...

He single handedly made the garlic potatoes, the veggies, the stuffing, the gravy and he cooked the little turkey breast roast.  Okay, I cut up the lettuce for the Caesar salad and threw on some dressing.  But that was nothing.

And in return, I cleaned the kitchen while Todd and the kids played Rock Band.  I like playing Rock Band, but I get too frustrated if everyone chooses a song I've never heard of, or if, gawd forbid, I actually play an instrument.

So, I cleaned and they played.  Everyone's happy!

Oh, and we had a smidge of snow today.  Fantastic!

No comments: