Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Arctic Blast 2010, Day II

And, I'm home again.

All Todd had to say was "It snowed again last night" and I pulled the covers back up over my head and snoozed.

Oh, but I actually had to work today.  Despite what my department decided.  One aspect of my job is to manage our traveler credit cards, which includes hounding people to reconcile and to approve.  And today was the first, and only day to approve.

So I worked from 8am to 3pm, taking a mere hour for lunch (walk to QFC for pie and wine - necessities when in an arctic blast).  Hope my boss is okay with that.

I did put up my Thanksgiving day decorations.  Just some window cling things that someone made me when I was little.


I am so looking forward to not even acting like I have to wake up early in the morning.

No comments: