Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Weekend Update - Wolverine Style


Isn't my man hawt?  Not only is he directing a music video, he played the part of a bad dude.  Hence the black claws.

This weekend was exhausting.  Up at 6:30am or 7am, carting a bunch of stuff to a location (a house, then a park and then back home), standing around for an hour while the cameraman got the shot JUST SO, the filming, then rearranging, then more standing around.

But I wouldn't want to be anywhere else.

I love watching everyone bustling around, setting up lights, getting angles just so, and deciding which way the actor should turn his torso or his head.  And I love watching Todd work. 

Oh, I worked, too.


I did double duty.  Script supervisor (keeping track of the shots) and Line Producer (no idea yet).  But don't I look like I know what I'm doing?

Kayleigh worked hard, too.  She was the behind-the-scenes cameraman...er...camerawoman.


Now, of course, I can't show you any of the actual footage.  That would ruin the surprise!

No comments: