Sunday, May 23, 2010

Weekend Update - The Productive and the Lazy

Friday night, we were Kayleighless, but we still ordered pizza and watched the animated Justice League, and then An Education. An Education is a wonderful movie that I'd never heard of.  I love surprises like that.  I highly recommend it.

On Saturday, as mentioned on Mighty Tidy, we spent the afternoon at Ann and Doug's, organizing.  Tyler went with us and played video games all day, while Kayleigh was with Lydia.  So everyone was happy.

Once home, we watched a few episodes of Dexter.  That's a neat show.  Dexter is a serial killer, but he only kills bad people.  And he conveniently works for the police department, so he knows who the bad guys are.  Twisted?  Yes.  But it makes for good TV.

And then Todd's head cold really kicked into high gear, so he pretty much passed out while I waited up on Kayleigh.

I think yesterday wore me out completely because I slept until 11am (after getting up at 8am to feed the cats) and didn't get out of my jammies all day.  Todd feels like absolute crap today, so he Kayleigh and I have laid around in the living room watching TV and cuddling with the kitties.  We did shower this evening, and I ran out to pick up some take out, but other than that, I have been extremely unproductive.  Blah.

Here's hoping I can muster some energy this week to do the chores I should have done today.  And if I don't, oh well.  Life goes on.

I can't decide if this new blasé attitude is a good thing or not...

No comments: