Wednesday, March 25, 2009

This May Be My Last Post For A While

My buddy and I are taking a Bikram’s yoga class tonight, and well, I’m not very confident about surviving it anymore. Oh sure, when I did this stuff eight years ago and I felt great and I was going a few times a week. But time has not been kind to this here body.

In it’s defense, I really haven’t been helping, have I?

My buddy is a little worried as well. She emailed me a minute ago (which is very funny because I can see her in my monitor’s rearview mirror):

“Ok - so I'm getting a little nervous about the heat stroke coming. We'll have to make hand signs so you know if I'm in trouble.”

I told her I think the look on her face will be enough of a sign.

“I know my face gets quite red when I'm overworked so don't go just by that. If I'm holding my chest or pass out - that can be a sign too.”

Good to know.

And now she’s got me freaked out.

So, if you don’t hear from me for a while, it’s because I don’t have the strength to lift my arms or I’m recovering from a heat stroke. TBFE can keep you updated on my progress.

Pray for us.

No comments: