Saturday, February 7, 2009

The Organizer

While I'm waiting for TBFE to finish up killin' aliens (whatever the hell they are), I thought I would share with you my Holy-Crap-I'm-Actually-Getting-Married (HCIAGM?) wedding organizer.


As a bonus, you get a photo of Elvis, judging my labeling job. The labels are venue, catering, bride's attire, groom's attire, reception, cake, party's attire, invitations and honeymoon. I still have a couple of empty pockets, too. Room to expand.

There's a little pull out flap too (that black thing in the front) that has some zippered pockets (for receipts?) and a flat writing surface. Jamie purchased a few of these organizer thingies a while back and didn't use a couple, so she gave them to me. The other one is my magazine project organizer.

Okay, TBFE is finished killing things and has logged out.
Gotta go be mushy.......

1 comment:

H~ said...

Will you come and organise my curriculum for me? You always make things look so purdy.