Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Horoscope

From Yahoo:
Don't have expectations that are too high, today. You need to slow down, anyway.

Your emotional state is a bit off right now, but that doesn't mean you're in a bad place. If you can just reconnect with what's real, you should be able to settle some old scores and move on with your life.


I don't think I need to elaborate. Same shit, different day.

I do think it's funny that I was talking to Jamie just last night at dinner about being happy, but still.....homesick. For something. Not sure what. So yes, my "emotional state" is "a bit off" right now.

I also cancelled a few plans for the week. That's part of the emotional stress. Too much going on, not feeling like I have any downtime to just be. The 16 year old in me is pouting, but she'll get over it. I'll make her read "Breaking Dawn" tomorrow and Thursday night. She'll like that.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You sound like me. And Kristin. And Tricia. Too much going on. Not enough down time. We need to work on that. Maybe it's in our genes??