My first name, Brenda, is after my aunt, who passed away very young.
My middle name, Raechelle, was after a woman my dad dated, but my mom changed up the spelling because although she didn't like the woman, she liked the name.
2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED?
July 4, at 7:45pm. Sitting on Granny's porch. I do that when I go to Nestorville.
3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?
4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT?
Um. Turkey. Maybe. If you twist my arm.
5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS?
No living creature has come out of my body.
6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?
7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT?
Ha. Do you even know me? No, no. I never use saracasm.
8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS?
9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP?
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL?
Kashi Cinna-Raisin Crunch (or Froot Loops)
11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF?
Most of the time.
12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG?
Emotionally? No. But people keep telling me differently.
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM?
Oh, there's so many really. Mint chocolate chip, Ben & Jerry's Half Baked, strawberry....
14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE?
Their fingernails. Weird. I know.
15. RED OR PINK?
Both. Depends on if I'm feeling saucy or sweet.
16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF?
My tummy. It's baby fat. I'm sure of it.
17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST?
My brother. We don't really talk much anymore.18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU?
Not really. Just post it on your blog.
19. WHAT COLOR SHOES ARE YOU WEARING?
Black. Big surprise.
20. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE?
A homemade chocolate chip cookie from a really sweet doctor.
21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW?
It's on pause, but my "Irish Boys" playlist.
22. IF YOU WHERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE?
Uh..periwinkle. Just because I like the word "periwinkle".
23. FAVORITE SMELLS?
Ah....fresh cut grass, Coty Musk perfume, cooking onions or garlic, Pledge, roses.
24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?
Marc, from Purchasing. He always answers calls from me by singing "Did you ever know that you're my hero....?"
25. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU?
26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH?
Well, duh. Football! (four weeks to go!)
27. HAIR COLOR?
Brown (with lots of silver "highlights")
28. EYE COLOR?
Green (which, with the brown hair, apparently makes me Welsh......and hot.)
29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS?
Oh, gawd no! I'd rather go blind than stick something in my eye every morning! Ewww!
30. FAVORITE FOOD?
Again, so many....sushi, chocolate covered cherries, chocolate covered peanuts, chocolate covered sushi....
31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS?
32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED?
33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING?
Black. What's new?
34. SUMMER OR WINTER?
35. HUGS OR KISSES?
Both! Who could choose?
36. FAVORITE DESSERT?
Favorite? Ha. Just hand it over, bucko.
37. MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND?
I didn't send this to anyone, so whoever reads it and posts it on their blog.
38. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND?
Those who don't do these.
39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW?
STILL trying to finish Obama's book. Love him to death, but it's just not engaging me.
Now, I bought "How To Talk To A Widower" in the airport in Pitt, and finished it before I landed in Seattle. A very fast and entertaining read. Not as sad as the title would lead you to believe.
40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD?
I have no mousepad. I'm one of those mousing snobs who uses a trackball. No mousepad required. But if I did have a mousepad, it would proably have a picture of a cute kitty on it.
41. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST NIGHT?
Ten minutes of the Simpsons. Then I left the house.
42. FAVORITE SOUND?
The creek at Granny's. And a really heavy rain.
43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES?
Eh. Rolling Stones.
44. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME?
New York. Pathetic, I know.
45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT?
Oh, you betcha. I can make my tongue split. It impresses all the boys.
46. WHERE WERE YOU BORN?
Morgantown, WV. At the WVU Hospital.
47. WHOSE ANSWERS ARE YOU LOOKING FORWARD TO GETTING BACK?Nobody's. I look forward to comments, though.