Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Domestic Tranquility

My horoscope for today:

ARIES (March 21-April 19): Romance, hugs, and bonds of affection all figure prominently in the stars. You will find success by pairing up with like-minded individuals who share your views and ideals. Enjoy domestic tranquility.

Funny, too, because I'll be using my lunch to pick up cough drops and chicken noodle soup for Todd and the kids, who are all sick today. Poor things.

This is where I thrive.

I'm a helper. I like making lives easier and taking care of people. I think that's what the baby meter is all about. Having a little ball of goo that can't do anything without you. Well, I don't have a ball of goo, but I have three sick cutie pies who aren't moving from their couches today and who need something.

And that'll do just fine.

1 comment:

TD said...

Thank you, BTW. It was awesome to see you (even if I have little to no voice at the moment). And after so long caring for everyone else, it's nice to be taken care of. :-)