Friday, February 15, 2008

Isn't A Little Early In The Morning For A Heart Attack?

I am sitting here eating the most awesomest cinnamon roll EVER. The ooey gooey goodness is saturating the paper plate on which it sits and I have to use a knife and fork to manage it. It is exactly what I need this morning (in addition to my big ass latte) to get into gear.

Because I had two large glasses of David Lake Zinfandel last night with Jessica (who out did me with the three margaritas beforehand at dinner) and we didn't go to bed until after 11pm. I am pooped this morning.

What else did we wild-n-crazy girls go for valentine's day? Watched "Brokeback Mountain", a true love story, and ate a lot of ice cream.

And now, only 7.5 hours to go until the long weekend.

And speaking of big ass lattes and heart attacks, the line for the drive-thru Starbucks this morning was down into the parking lot, through the light, and out onto Westlake. People were back up for probably a quarter of mile, waiting for a $3 coffee. Because apparently it was easier than actually parking in one of the many free spots and walking in. That gave me a nice, big laugh this morning.

I got my latte at our bistro, in case you were wondering. So there.

No comments: