Sunday, December 16, 2007

I'm Too Nice

I bought new computer speakers today. Funny, I can't justifying buying new pants but I can justify buying new speakers.

These speakers have a subwoofer. The Office Max dude said I needed the subwoofer or the sound would be tinny. Okay, I'll get the subwoofer.

And now I'm freakin' out because I'm sure it's just booming my downstairs neighbor's ceiling. I even put a note on her door explaining that I just got these new speakers and I don't want to be annoying and call me if it's too much. Shaun said the subwoofer needed to be on the floor, but I've got a pillow under it and it's on its side so the speaker doesn't point down to the floor, but rather up in the air. I just don't want to be one of those neighbors.

Point is, I'm not enjoying my music at all. I'm paranoid that it's too loud. I can't rock out.

I want a house.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

No, you're not too nice. You're considerate, like your mama raised you - the way you're supposed to be. Unlike Kristin's condo neighbor below her. She almost went and introduced herself with "Hello, I'm Kristin, your new neighbor. Can you turn down your f-----g music?" But she decided that might not make a good first impression. ;>)