* Home from the airport at 6:45am.
* Snooze for an hour on the couch, off to breakfast.
* Home from breakfast, regroup, off to grocery store. I could have stayed home, but I was assured this was a quick trip, unlike my visit in June.
* Home from grocery store, shower, into jammies, show and tell.
* Two hour nap on couch, then awakened at 4:30 to go to dinner
* Arrive at restaurant, but restaurant had burned to the ground. Apparently in the last couple of days. Poo. Off to Applebees. Because I woke up and put on a bra so, dammit, we were eating out somewhere.
* Home from dinner, back into jammies, ice skating that mom had taped. And one performance was actually worth listening to Barry Manilow sing most of the time. Mom and I laughed our asses off.
* Folks go to bed. I blog.
Pic of the day: