Saturday, December 15, 2007

Happy Weekend!

You will be happy to know that there is no shit on the fan. Clean as a whistle.

I had the inaugural gathering at Casa de Rae. Just a few friends (the Sheauns, Rachelle and Jamie - my absolute best friends right now) for games and a few episodes of Flight of the Concords. I even treated myself to one glass of champagne because it was a special occasion.

I had every intention of walking down to Ballard today to get stamps for my christmas cards (All done! In the mail soon!) and run a few other errands, but it's windy and chilly and trying to rain, so I may just drive. I hate to do it, but I also would hate to get sick. So there.

Tonight is a christmas/housewarming party at a work buddy's house. This will end up being our Winter Gathering. There have been some changes in the department, so we didn't get funding for any kind for an event this year. That's really okay with me. I was in no position to tackle planning something of that magnitude. This party is mostly work people so they can get their holiday cheer on tonight and I'm off the hook. Perfect.

And tomorrow is the Seahawks game (at 10am. Ug). The weather is supposed to be just as icky, so I think I'll just hole up at home and make some cookies. There are some people at work who have made my life so much easier this year, so they're getting cookies and a nice note. I like to keep those kind of people happy.

Enjoy your weekend!

No comments: