Sunday, December 16, 2007

Small Football Rant

I pulled my ass out of bed for THAT? Holy crap.

First, am I the only one who thinks Alexander just needs to be benched for the rest of the season? Yes, he made one nice run, got some yardage, woohoo. The rest of the time, I just cussed him out because he can't seem to do anything right. Even the commentators are saying that Alexander is not playing up to that big MVP title he got last year. We do have other players who are so much capable of actually running up field with the ball. Why can't Holmgren see that?

Second, the score today was 0-0 until the fourth quarter. That's three hours of my life I will never get back. It was pretty much a battle of defenses. The Panthers finally got a field goal, then the Seahawks decided maybe they should actually play some football so they got a field goal. Then the Panthers got another field goal, okay, we're three points down. But then they got a touchdown (wha.....?) and it just looked to be freakin' hopeless. Then, in the last three seconds of the game, the Seahawks hussled and wow, got a touchdown. WTF? You couldn't do that in the first three quarters?

*sigh*

You know I love my Seahawks. I really, really do. But come on, boys. What happened? It was windy, yes, I know that sucks. But take a look at the Cleveland game! At least there wasn't a foot of snow on the ground!

Anyway. I'm done. They know I'm upset.

But we'll try again next week against Baltimore (4-9). There may be hope. To my parents - don't you dare plan anything for Sunday at 3pm. I get the TV. The big TV. I got football to watch.

No comments: