Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Update


I may have failed to mention that I haven't been on my pretty pink pills for the last month.  Insurance crap.  That's probably why I haven't been writing much.  I've started a few posts, but they end up just bitching about I lost it and freaked out and well, who wants to read about that?

Actually, that was pretty much my weekend.  I was irked Friday evening, but persevered and had a nice dinner with the family for Kayleigh's birthday.  I slept in late Saturday morning, so that helped and my day started out okay.  But then Kayleigh's birthday festivities got delayed and we finally got to Gameworks, which was hellaloud, and then I started drinking cosmos with Ann, and well, crap. 

The highlight of the evening was after Gameworks.  We took Kayleigh and Lydia to see Bob Schneider at the Triple Door.  He was by himself, so it was a simple lovely show.  And afterwards, he milled about and talked to people, so we pulled Kayleigh up to him and she got her pic with him.  And she maybe hyperventilated a little.

It was a bit of a rough night, but Todd made it all better with cuddles, so it ended on a good note.

And Sunday, I spent the entire afternoon by myself, shopping.  Who knew Kohl's had such cool stuff?!   I came home with numerous bags and a couple pair of new shoes and, now my insurance crap is straightened out, my pretty pink pills.

Todd is very happy.

On a completely different note, I accidentally wandered into Express today.

Uh oh.

The majority of that store is red, black, white, silver and animal print.  Gawd help me when I get more money.

1 comment:

Dee said...

I love Kohl's. Sign up for their credit card and you'll get lots of coupons - 15, 20 or 30% off. Everything is always on sale there, then you add a coupon and wahlah - its almost free! :)