Friday, September 23, 2011

Summing Up Summer



Happy First Day of Autumn (and happy wedding day to Kyle and Kristin!!  But more about that later...)

It's actually been warm and muggy for the past few days, which just goes to show that Seattle has absolutely no idea what a "season" is.  It doesn't care that in summer it's supposed to be warm and it winter it's supposed to be cold.  No sir.  Seattle is very defiant.

"Whateva!  I do what I want!"
 



This attitude is summed up best by this song and video on KOMO4 news.  Please watch.  We couldn't have said it better ourselves.  And our weather nerd, Scott, even counted the minutes of summer weather.

It's actually very depressing.

But enough with the past!  It's now fall!  Break out the gourds!  Prepare your Halloween costumes (I am ON IT!)!  Get ready to eat and drink and be merry for the holiday season!

Wait.  I've pretty much been doing that all year, haven't I?


***********

As a side note, I googled "seattle autumn" to find that nice picture up there.
And funny thing, this photo was stuck right smack dab in the middle of all of the beautiful fall ones.


No idea.  Go to the blog and learn about it.

No comments: