Friday, April 22, 2011

Friday Funnies

I was cleaning up my folders at work and ran across some of pictures that, when I first found them, I fully intended to post them for your amusement.  And then I forgot.

But I had some really good laughs this afternoon.

First up, yes, this is the exact same car I drive, and it just so happens that my car is also silver.

However, I do not have cat pictures in my back window.  I have not gone that far over the edge.


**********

Because we've all had at least one pet that was certifiably batshit.
 
 

**********
I've already determined I have a Corgi problem.  I love the little stubby legs and big ears. 

 

**********

Just so.....beautiful.

 

**********

Love the German Shepherds.  Even if they can destroy your house.


**********

I can so hear the song in my head.  With some grunting.  Because it looks like this doggie is workin' it hard!


**********

I don't know.  I just laughed my ass off at this.


**********

And my own personal nightmare, that caused coffee to shoot of of my nose when I read it:


Happy Friday!

No comments: