Monday, February 7, 2011

Chinese New Year

My apologies.  My mother has scolded me for not writing for over a week.  I've been busy!  Work is busy, home is busy.  And yet, I really didn't have anything to tell you about.

But here you go!

We hosted Darlene's 12th Annual Chinese New Year party on Saturday.  I say it's Darlene's party because she's organized this gathering in the past, but just moves it around to different people's homes. 

Keepin' it real, yo.

Since it's the year of the rabbit, and I'm a rabbit, Darlene and I hosted in our bunny ears.


And our makeshift tails.

Darlene provided the finger foods.


Her man made the bunny sandwiches.


We're all about a theme.


There was rabbit trivia and other games, but the finale was photographing Kayleigh's stuffed bunnies for the Playbunny photo shoot.



Dirty bunnies.

There's two more pictures, but this is a PG blog, so I don't feel it would be appropriate to post them.

However, we here in Raechelleland tend to push the bounds of that PG rating, with photos like this:


I will leave these men unnamed, but I will tell you what's in those shot glasses.

Three Penis Liquor.

I kid you not.  One of these men brought that crap back from China and it was quite the novelty.  I might have even had a shot of it.

Or two.

But I also remembered to drink my water after every glass of wine, so I wasn't doing too bad on Sunday. 

I don't know if I can say the same thing about Ron.


He was having a pretty good time around 1am.

1 comment:

John said...

I whole-heartedly approve your party use of three-penis liquor.

Party on.