Friday, December 3, 2010

Dear Santa

Santa, baby....
How are you doing this Christmas season?  I hope Mrs. Claus, the reindeer and the elves are all ready for the holiday.

I apologize for not sending in my list for the past 30 years, but I've been a bit busy and have really only been asking friends and family for very practical things these days (vacuum cleaners, socks, bubble bath, gift cards). 

But this year, Santa, I have a very special request.

These shoes.  Size 7.  Medium.

I know what you're thinking, Santa.  These aren't hawt boots or heels that I usually drool over.  But I need them to salsa dance.  Right now I'm dancing in my sock feet on carpet and it's really quite painful.  And since salsa dancing is the only exercise I'm getting right now, I'd like to be able to enjoy it without my feet hurting.

And look at the pretty rhinestones!

I know you get many letters, and there are more important Christmas wishes out there, but I just wanted to touch base and give it a shot.

Have a wonderful holiday.

Love always,
Raechelle (aka Binky)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey- I forgot you were a salsa dancing practice partner! How's that going? There has to be some more blog material in your dancin' queen lunch breaks, yes? Your public wants to know!
-Trixie