Thursday, June 17, 2010

Desperate Times Call for Desperate Measures

I have started yet another blog.

I know, right?

This one is about my weight.  I need to lose weight. I have hit my heaviest this morning at 155. And this is not good.

In December of 2007, I was at 132. I was happy. I was comfortable in my clothes.

I was also in a severe depression, I was forgetting to eat, I was on pills that I wasn’t supposed to mix with alcohol and I was walking every evening because I was lonely and bored.

Skip ahead three years and I am happy and married and making dinners every night and celebrating my new life with sweets and wine.

It’s really just a recipe for fatness. Now my back hurts and my knees hurt and I get winded when I vacuum.

So, what’s the best way to lose weight? Aside from the obvious?

Hold yourself accountable to someone.
Or to a group of strangers on the interwebs.

By being frank (don't call me Frank!), posting my weight (I am not ashamed!) and telling you what I eat (except for the desserts.  Kidding), I cannot be in denial. It’s all laid out there. I will not fib to you.

I would like to be able to post my weight each day, but I don’t think I’ll have the time, between actually working and then going home to a full house. But I’ll get at least three or four posts up a week. I promise.

So, because I know you need even more crap to read from me, please visit Well Past Voluptuous.

No comments: