Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Happy St. Patricks Day!


Actually, I don't own any green. So, I'm in black from head to toe.
Except for my silver and green shamrock earrings.

That counts, right?

While I'd like to go to the Celtic Swell and drink a pint (of wine), it won't happen. One, remember that whole not drinking thing right now? And two, Todd tells me there's no way we could even cram ourselves in the the Swell. Bummer.

However, the Seattle Fireman Pipes and Drums will be down there tonight, so I'd love to go hear them. I do love me some bagpipes.

But knowing me, I'll be in my jammies at 8pm, and laying in bed, cuddling with my honey and watching Modern Family at 9pm. Because I am old and lame and married and a mom.

Oh, I joke.

If I were single I'd be doing the same thing. Except without the honey. So I would be sad and depressed and well, yes, probably drinking.

I guess then, technically, I'd still be celebrating St. Patrick's Day. More so than I will be tonight.

My head hurts....

No comments: