Friday, September 4, 2009

WWRD?

Raechelle would have written in a damn question when her very favorite blog asked her to! But no one sent a question. So, we have no column today.

And I sure don’t have the brain power to think up a question. I have too much going on in my head. House stuff, wedding stuff, work stuff. Ack!

We’ll try again next week.

Until then, enjoy your (hopefully three day) weekend.

And this kitty picture that reminds me of me and TBFE. Except we have less fur and we don’t sleep in the sink.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You know I thought long and hard about a question, but alas my brain has turned to mush, so there wasnt anything forthcoming.

However. There is always a However. I was at the hardware store getting a new shower head and they had the squeegee things you used to clean your shower glass doors with. I instantly thought (yes it was my first thought) that Rae would have one of these in her glass shower. So in the cart it went.

I'll come up with something for next week.

xo,
j