Wednesday, September 2, 2009

WWRD?

I had dinner with Jamie last week. She just bought herself a new condo! Yay!

She was asking me questions about organization and packing, and I told her about Stephanie’s email a few weeks ago.

Steph was cleaning her office and thought, “Would Raechelle keep her printer manual on her desk, and if so, where? Or would she file it away?” She said she should just wear a necklace when she cleaned that said “What Would Raechelle Do?” or “WWRD?”

Todd took it one step further and said, “How about WTFWRD?”

Get it? The WTF?
No? Ask a 20 year old…

Anyway, guess what Stephanie got for her birthday?



I’m so good.

Jamie thought that was great (as did Stephanie) and said that should be a blog feature. What Would Raechelle Do?

I like it! And you know how I love talking about organizing and cleaning and preaching the gospel of vacuum cleaners. So, on Friday I’ll start a new feature of the blog. WWRD? Or maybe, when it’s a tough question, WTFWRD?

So use that link “Email Me!” on the right and send me your organizing or cleaning questions. I’ll pick one per week and answer it.

It’s not like I have anything else going on, right?

1 comment:

Marcia said...

Fabulous! I can't wait to read the weekly posts.