Friday, June 19, 2009

Hmph


I am not having a good week. Too much to do at home, too much to do at work, and all I want to do is sleep.

I hate moods like this.

I was home yesterday, for a Tyler appointment, so I got in a good two hour nap (while Tom curled up on me, which is never a bad thing). But when bedtime rolled around, there was just too much rolling around in my head and I didn't fall asleep until it's way too late for me.

At least we got to hang out with Trish and Dan for a bit last night. They just found out they were pregnant, and it's just impossible to be unhappy when talking about the arrive of a cute little baby. Especially with these two people, who have been waiting so long, and are so excited.

Tomorrow is the Solstice Parade. I thought I really wanted to go. Even made a plan with Steve and Stephanie and Isabella. But, right now, it seems like a lot of work. And we'd have to get up early in order to get to Fremont and snag some space along the route.

Sigh.

Did I mention that I just want to sleep?

No comments: