Friday, August 8, 2008

My, What You Can Do With Photography...

From the front page of CNN.
Rumor has it, John Edwards had an affair.

At first glance, who is the bad guy here?

Although I didn't actually read the article, I'm guessing from this photograph that this tramp seduced that fine, upstanding man. Look how the sun falls on his face, almost illuminating his halo. While this evil home wrecker, judging by the harsh light and scowl on her face, I'm sure only comes out at night as looks like the sun is setting behind her.

I want a photographer to follow me around and only publish the photos that make me look 1) clear skinned, 2) thin and 3) innocent.

If you are a photographer, and interested in being my employee, please click the "Email Me!" link to your right. I promise you will earn your money. I don't know how much money at this point, but I'm sure we can work something out.

3 comments:

TD said...

Ohhh, that's a most unfortunate shot.

Seattle Lu said...

I nominate you for a late night talk host.

I get sooo many good laughs and smiles from your journaling and day to day observations, I think you have a future. You could play some of your music from time to time too.

Go Girl!

Anonymous said...

Poor woman - I saw her picture on the news this morning and she looked quite attractive.
Dee