Monday, July 21, 2008

The Early Chick Gets The Parking Space

I had my first school night overnight at Todd's. And because my routine was different this morning, I factored in a little extra time. My reward? I beat the big suburban to work and RECLAIMED MY PARKING SPOT!! HA!

And I am now rewarding myself with biscuits and gravy for breakfast. And bacon. Gotta have the bacon.

I could recap the weekend for you, but why? Todd does it so well? Thanks, sweetie.
(I'm really not using him.)

It was a funfilled weekend. Pretty houses, babies, ex boyfriends, meeting new friends, movies, cleaning, cleaning and more cleaning.....all good things.

Also, who puts onions in gravy? Ick. I've hit my biscuits and gravy wall.

I'll post again when I have all of my coffee in me and can form better sentences......

No comments: