Wednesday, July 2, 2008

31 Flavors of Ick

Or, Crankalicious.

I need to throw a tantrum. Big time. I'm wound up and I'm not sure why. My underthings are cutting into me, my shirt is too tight, I feel fat, I hate these jeans and my shoe has something that's poking me.

One of my supervisors is out so everyone feels the need to pop their little head in my office and ask where he is. How about I don't care? Now get outta my office.

I just remembered a meeting that is happening on July 14, my first day back after a week long vacation, and I haven't done the minutes for the last meeting to present at this meeting. So I gotta get that done before I leave work tomorrow. And minutes take me a long, long time. It's really no fun.

I feel like I have something in my eye but I can't find anything. So I'm rubbing my eye a lot. And it's pissing me off.

Sigh.

Sorry. That's all I got.

Send hugs.
And wine.

4 comments:

H~ said...

I think this will cheer you up. It's the latest from one of my favourite blogs.

http://15minutelunch.blogspot.com/2008/07/jovi-rocks-as-does-sylvia.html

'Sylvia' will help you not to feel fat.

His blogs are great. Oh and this one really rocks and was passed around the internet. So you may have gotten it in an email.

http://15minutelunch.blogspot.com/2007/10/strap-in-shut-up-and-hold-on-were-going.html

Raechelle said...

Oh, Heather, you are a godsend! I will slap the fat this evening.

Wait...that sounds nasty....

And from "15 Minute Lunch" (which was promptly bookmarked for further reading) I found "Bufford the Wonder Blog". Very entertaining.

You rock.

TD said...

You'll get both (wine and hugs) at dinner tonight!

H~ said...

Glad that at least made you smile. My work here is done. :)