Monday, May 19, 2008

I Sold My Pony For Cocaine!

The season finale of Gossip Girl was tonight.
Go Serena! Bangs guy is HOT!

Now we're watching One Tree Hill. But don't tell Jessica I told you. She'll hit me.

I don't know what the hell's going on with this show but the blond guy is cute and the little boy is adorable. My baby meter is at 1000.74 %.

And there hasn't been a scene yet that doesn't have some kind of montage music in the background. The whole damn show is a montage!

"That's called a montage (Montage!)
Even Rocky had a montage (Montage!)"

And I bought Esther a pretty votive candle holder.
Cause I'm a giver.

* Jessica would like it noted that we do not normally watch One Tree Hill. It merely came on after Gossip Girl and we couldn't find the remote. We are not fans. But the montages are nice.

Jessica doesn't like it when I blog during our bonding time.

Best quote ever:
"I was afraid of the immensity of your love."

Jessica wants to be immense. She wants the greatness.

I'm buyin' the pony back!

No comments: