Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Quiet Ballard Woman Strangles Upstairs Neighbor. News at 11.

I think Esther (aka Ms. Eybrows From Hell) is an insomniac. Or just a bitch. She woke me up at 2:30am, clomping around. Then again at 5:30am. NO ONE screws with my sleep. NO ONE. Especially a little five foot tall chick who APPEARS to weigh only 110 pounds but is secretly packin' an extra 50 pounds in her feet. AIN'T HAPPENIN'. There will be a talking to this evening.

So, try as might, I'm just cranky. I hate being cranky. Makes for a miserable day. And it makes me want wine. Lots and lots of wine.

But Nichole has suggested we head to World Wrapps for lunch. You know what that means! Bento box! Life will be so much better after that. And I have my walk with Rachelle this evening, during which we will pop in and see her knew nephew, whose name I can't remember because it starts with an "X" but it's not Xavier. I think it's something warlocky or witchcrafty.

Anywho.

Bento box, walk, baby time.
It's all good.

I will not let Esther ruin my day.....

No comments: