Sunday, April 6, 2008

Breaking News!

Ben & Jerry's Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough ice cream has replaced Ben & Jerry's Half Baked frozen yogurt as my favorite ice creamy treat. It's all downhill from here.

Also, Sunday evening is the absolute worse time to go grocery shopping. They're out of everything.

Yes, I left the house. Shock and amazement.

I hit Paper Zone, Marshall's, Sears, Target, and Ballard Market. I came home with gift boxes, tissue paper, shampoo, wine, ice cream, broccoli and the book "Dreams from My Father" by Obama, which I plan to start in about 15 minutes when I'm in a scalding hot bath with my glass of wine. It's a nice way to top off a lazy day.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can I read that book when you are finished? :)

Anonymous said...

Mmmmm......Ben & Jerry's. I love Chunky Monkey. Haven't had it in forever but it's so good! Probably best I stay away since I've been binging on Easter candy!
Dee