Thursday, March 6, 2008

Have You Ever....

Have you ever actually run out of dental floss? Like (yes, I know I used like, gimme a break) you're pulling it out, gettin' ready for the nightly floss and you pull out maybe two inches and that's all you have?

How does that happen?

I think it's fate that I have a dentist appointment tomorrow. I'll get more floss.

Whew. Crisis averted.

And have you ever flossed after having three glasses of wine and you can't get the floss wrapped around your finger just right so you're kinda befuddled about how to actually get your fingers in there to get the floss behind those very back teeth? And you end up poking yourself in the roof of your mouth with your fingernails, the fingernails that you should cut so you can actually play guitar instead of just talking about it to men who strike up conversations with you and you try to impress them so you tell them you're a singer songwriter, when actually, you've written just five songs over seven years and that's just pathetic really, especially when you haven't played out in over a year.........

uh.

I ran out of dental floss and flossing is tricky after you've been drinking.

I'm going to bed.
Goodnight.

No comments: