Wednesday, February 27, 2008

A Bento Box Really Does Make It All Better

I've been a bit cranky today. Not sure why. I was on freakin' cloud 9 yesterday so I don't know what happened overnight to bring me down. More emotional rollercoaster crap, I guess. Or just one of the perks of being a woman. I love my uterus!

Anywho, my friend Nichole (little miss lives all the way out in Covington) and I went to World Wrapps for lunch and of course I had to get the bento box. Cause a bento box makes it all better. And I get a fortune cookie! If you remember, dear reader, WW's fortune cookies can bring me to tears.

As did today's fortune:

"You could make a name for yourself in the field of medicine."

[pause for audience laughter]

I wonder if they meant psychology?
Cause that's more believable.

1 comment:

Casey Broughton said...

I'm studying psychology.....and I love your blog.... I'm just sayin'!