Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Survey Says.....

Screw him!

Pushy prick boy is not deserving of my forgiveness as apparently, he thinks he's done nothing wrong and, as Shaun so eloquently put it, "Blanket forgiveness without him acknowledging the problem gives tact approval to the behavior - like enabling a drug addict."

Which makes me see that regardless of how I choose to handle him, it does not affect how my friends handle me. I actually have remorse for my actions, I acknowledge my mistakes and I am responding to them in the best way I know how. Pushy prick boy really hasn't acknowledged anything. And apparently, he has learned nothing.

I have this quote on my fridge:
"Mistakes are a fact of life. It is the response to error that counts." --- Nikki Giovanni

(I like this quote of her's too. After denying the fact that cancer has made her a better person - "If it takes a near-death experience for you to appreciate your life, you're wasting somebody's time.")

So! Stick a fork in it, it's done.

On to the next issue.......

No comments: