Monday, January 28, 2008

I Don't Need No Stinkin' Man, Part II

I bought a new dresser. For the boudoir.
Because this is my old dresser:


Jamie saw this and said, "Um, I like how you have easy access to your socks." Funny.

This new dresser came in two boxes from Ikea. It looked very daunting.

Oh, but no.
I am woman. Hear me roar. Yep, that's right.

ALL BY MYSELF!


Snazzy, huh?
And! Ikea has these nifty drawer organizers. It was a party here this evening!


I have all the dainties in one box (and I'm not afraid to post a picture of them on the internet), white footie socks in one box, work socks in one box, etc. It's an organizers dream!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love it!!! Don't you love doing things for yourself?

"All the women, independent, throw your hands up at me!!!" :)

I'm a dork.