Thursday, December 13, 2007

Damn Drunkards

On my way home from work, I pass by the liquor store in Ballard. Sometimes, I look lovingly at the liquor store, catching a glimpse of the rows and rows of colorful, little bottles of happiness and confidence. Other times, I flip it off. Damn liquor store.

And today I found myself rolling my eyes at the car in front of me that made me come to a stop because they just have to turn into that liquor store parking lot right after work. What are they doing tonight that requires liquor? Party? Replinishing their after-work cocktail stash? Maybe they do all of their christmas shopping there, like I did one year.

In any event, I found myself judging this person. I'm not sure if it's jealousy or my new I-don't-need-to-drink-to-be-pretty belief system (see: hypocrite).

Hmmm.
Who wants a glass of wine?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Please don't judge us weekend wino's. ;>) Everything in moderation, that's my motto!