Monday, November 5, 2007

No Words to Describe My Weekend

My god, I've spoiled you people. Two whole days without a post and you're beating down my inbox. I know you won't believe me, but there are things that go on here in Raechelle-land that I don't write about. And it's those things, that I don't write about, that made for a shitty, shitty weekend.

So what can I tell you?

Friday was the Day of the Dead party.
Started out fine, got bad, I drank a shit load of wine, it got even worse.

Saturday I woke up, the worseness continued, I slept until 6pm. I crawled to the couch, watched two Cold Cases, two CSIs, the Bionic Woman, SNL and then went back to bed.

Sunday, I spent the day at Shaun's, wrapped up in a blanket, watching the Colts/Patriots game on one TV and the Seahawks/Bears game on another TV. Came home.

Then Steve came over to bring me some random mail. And he told me he's seeing someone.

(insert crickets chirping here)

She has a three year old daughter.

(more crickets chirping)

I'm fine. Really. Just fine. And oh yes, he sees the irony there. We ended up talking for two hours and it was nice. It felt like we were friends. And to put a big fat positive spin on it, a post break up hurdle has been cleared. One Of Us Is Dating. It's every man for himself now.

No comments: