Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Christmas-smishmas

I'm so ready for this year to be over. '07 can just bite my ass. If it's not one thing, it's another and I am so sick of crying and my head permanently hurts now.

Strife and conflict and pain, oh my!

I tried to get in the holiday spirit (my very FAVORITE spirit) on Sunday. Really, I did. I brought the bins up, I put out the pretty snowman placemats, I put garland around the door. Then just petered out. I'm still debating on whether or not to get a tree. I think it would make me happy. Until it turns brown.

I'm helping Rachelle (newly separated from a Steve, too. Funny.) decorate this weekend, so maybe that will help me get into the swing of things. She actually emailed and said "Wanna come help? I want to do it, but it's just too depressing to do it alone." I hear ya, sista.

But!

2008 is a mere five weeks away! I'm already working on resolutions.

Weight loss is not one of them.

No comments: