Thursday, October 29, 2009

Bachelorette Smut Extravaganza


No, there was no pole dancing. Promise.

But let me begin by saying that 1) I made it home in one piece, thanks to Rachelle who personally drove me home and 2) I was a very good girl, in the fact that I did not flirt with any cowboys at all. Go me!

My bachelorette party on Saturday started with dinner at Rosita’s, in Greenlake. This has been a favorite place of mine since I’ve moved here. Low key, casual, and great food. Seven of my very favorite gals were there.

There were your typical bachelorette party accoutrements – penis straws, blinking penis drink stirrers, a candy penis necklace, naughty playing cards and game, as well as a tiara and a blond wig. How can one not have a good time with a blond wig?


After dinner, we toodled across the street to the Little Red Hen, a county bar with a live band and lots o’ dancing. I’m sure the group wasn’t wild about the country part, but they’re good sports and sucked it up for me.

Like my buttons?

Nom, nom, nom...

Me-n-Stephanie

The girls can't get enough of the candy...

My Best Lady REALLY wants the candy...

There were many jack-n-cokes, and toward the end of the night, a rogue tequila shot, instigated by my “Buy Me A Shot” button. The group had left by then, and only Rachelle remained. She’s a trooper. And she’s been out with me before and knows how these things go, so once she heard about the tequila shot, she very politely told me it was time to call it a night. And I actually listened to her.

It only took most of Sunday for me to recover, to the point to where I still felt icky, but could think about other things. Which I couldn’t do until about 3pm. Damn tequila shot. Todd was a saint and took very good care of me while I laid in bed and whimpered.

Rumor has it, I apologized profusely when I got home about my drunken state, and Todd merely replied, “It was your bachelorette party! If you’d come home sober, I would have wondered what was wrong!” Reason 14 why I love him.

Sunday, needless to say, was a bit rough, but I was fine by the time we went to bed.

Now Todd's bachelor party is this Friday. But Todd's not into tequila shots, so he should be okay.

No comments: