Friday, April 3, 2009

Random Thoughts

Today is Jamie’s birthday, so we’re going shopping for a vacuum cleaner and dinner. My favorite kind of birthday celebration.

*********

My right leg is aching so bad, I may just use my scissors to cut it off. I think that would help a lot.

Damn PMS. I love my uterus!

**********

It snowed here on Wednesday.
And I’m freezing. I just want sun. Just a little.....

**********

I’m eating a yogurt parfait. And I hate yogurt. But this thing has strawberries and granola, which I love. So once I run out of solid good stuff, and only have ooey gooey yogurt remaining, I’m done.

**********

I had a hair appointment on Tuesday, but a big project came up at work, so I had to reschedule it for next week. I was R E A L L Y looking forward to this appointment. My hair is past the middle of back now and it’s extremely annoying. I want this crap off.

**********

As TBFE said, we were interviewed by the Seattle PI last night. We’ll let you know when that’s up and available for you to read. Providing I look thin in the pictures (and Josh took a lot of pictures). Otherwise, I’m not linking to it.

**********

I think I’m so tired today because I’m already exhausted from the upcoming weekend. That’s kinda sad. But I am looking forward to Emerald City Comicon. I just wish we didn’t have to be there at 9am.

Shoot me.

No comments: