Monday, February 2, 2009

$3,524.79

That’s how much damage that little ol’ rat caused.
Damn rat.

I got Ruby back from the shop on Friday. And she’s filthy. And it smells like someone spilled beer in her.

But otherwise, she’s a happy girl. And I am very happy to have her back.

When I dropped of the rental beast at Enterprise on Friday, the very chipper sales lady asked me if everything was to my liking. My reply was:

“I hate that car”.

She looked shocked and started to stammer, “Oh, well, I’m….I’m so sorry you weren’t completely satisfied….um….satisfied with your….um…”

I cut her off and said it was nothing personal. It’s just that that car is the absolute worse car on the planet. Really.

But it only cost me $26 out of pocket, so I really shouldn’t complain.

Anywho.
Ruby is back, The Beast is gone, the rat is dead and hopefully things will return to normal around here.

No comments: