Tuesday, January 13, 2009

So Purrfect....


You know I'm neurotic. Oh, but you have no idea HOW neurotic.

So neurotic that after being away from home for two weeks, then running through Newark airport because my first flight was delayed and my next plane was scheduled to leave RIGHT NOW and having to literally bang on the door to an airplane so they would let me in, then sitting for six hours, then staying in a motel in Tacoma, then sitting in a buyer's seminar taught by a woman from Austin who twanged for eight hours at a volume that made my head hurt, then coming home and not being able to find my VERY FAVORITE PILLOWCASE, I collapsed in the chair in the bedroom and cried for a good 30 minutes.

Maybe I should think about some more therapy?

I'm still working on the vacation post.
Haven't forgotten about you.
I have pictures!

Soon. I promise......

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

GIRL. I have been checking your blog on a daily and am getting very antsy. I will let it slide, since you had a stinky chain of events that made you break down. But I don't know that I can wait much longer!!! How'd it go?!

H~ said...

Oh I would have been in tears too.

Thanks for your car by the way-hope my gifts didn't add to your stress. xxx

Brought to you by monsies, which sounds like the monkey version of menses.

Anonymous said...

I missed you while you were gone! I talked to your mom the other night. Sounds like quite the adventure, for lack of a better word. Looking forward to your post with pictures!