Thursday, December 11, 2008

My Horoscope

From the Seattle Times:

ARIES (March 21-April 19): Someone loves you, warts and all. You might only see the warts when you look in the mirror, so you'll be pleased by reassurances that come from loved ones. Don't take criticisms from strangers to heart.

Funny too, because I have a bigass pimple on my cheek.

I thought this crap was supposed to end after high school?

And I got a criticism from a stranger (not about the pimple).
But I'm not taking it to heart. My horoscope says not to.

3 comments:

Lucy Leadskin said...

Welcome to the bullcrap that is "You only get zits during teenage years". Riiight. Tell that to the spots on my chin and forehead.

ARGH!

TD said...

Wow, it's really accurate. Someone DOES love you, arts (or bigass pimple) and all.

Huh.




Word Verification: trugh
Which is the Anglicized Scots spelling of the affirmative.

TD said...

Swear to gawd I hit that W key. It should be "warts", not "arts". Although I like your "arts" too.