Thursday, November 6, 2008

We Now Return You To Your Regularly Scheduled Life

I’m wearing a blue sweater today. This is big news.
I don’t wear blue tops. Especially with blue jeans. Too much blue. Blah.

Aside from my wardrobe, not too much to report. I’m still trying to get back on track from Tuesday night. Little too much wine, not enough sleep. Kim came over last night and I laid down on the couch, thinking, I’ll just take a little nap until she gets here.

I was awakened by my door buzzer and it completely freaked me out. You know when you’re in a deep nap and then you’re yanked out of it suddenly? Your vision is blurred and you can’t think straight and you’re just disoriented. I didn’t really come out of it until we were walking back from dinner and then I just got nauseous.

I tried to be productive when I got home (got a blog post up!) but ended up going to bed…er…couch at 9:30. And I was asleep within minutes.

Then my alarm went off today and let me tell you, I was none too happy. Laid and listened to the radio until 7:15, then finally decided I should maybe get up.

On the bright side, I get to sleep in tomorrow as I took the day off. One last day to finish up the packing and enjoy my little place. Hopefully Esther and K. won’t be home. My little place isn’t enjoyable at all when they’re there.

And then, I ship out at 10:00am on Saturday. Headed for the big city of West Seattle. I was informed today, by a life long West Seattleite, that they’ve tried to secede from Seattle three times. So, it is kind of like moving to a new city. But then, Ballard is kind of like it’s own city, too. Well, they were their own city until Seattle cut their water off and said “Join us or suffer.”

Sigh.
Anywho, I babble.

Okay, back to your regularly scheduled lives now.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck! Good Luck!! GOOD LUCK!!!

Mwah!

Anonymous said...

Yay! I'm glad we're back to your regularly scheduled life. I hear enough politics on the tv and radio and in the newspaper. Your life is much more entertaining!